European Review of Service Economics and Management also publishes reviews of PhD recently defended.
The PhD review should not exceed 7,000 characters (including notes and spaces).
It should include (in this order):
- The name of the author
- The title of the thesis and the academic field (economics, management, etc.)
- The University
- The date of defence
- The name, the title and the university of the supervisor
- The names, titles and Universities of the members of the defence committee
- 12 point-Times New Roman font for text
- Single spacing
- 3 cm left and right margins
- Justification without hyphenations
- 0.8 cm indentation for the first line of a paragraph
Associate editor in charge of PhD reviews: Céline Merlin, University of Lille, France
PhD reviews should be sent to the following address: